True" in today's video, I'm going to talk about four ways on how you can correct a mistake on your DS-260, which is the immigrant visa form. If you want to know more, just stay tuned and I'll be right back. Hello, hello, my beautiful people. This is John from USA London. Welcome back and thanks for watching. If it's your first time on my channel, as always, welcome here. I talk about immigration, sometimes business, and once in a while, finance, to help newcomers, permanent residents, and also U.S. citizens here in the United States of America. Today's video is going to be about DS-260. As I mentioned in the introduction, I'm going to talk about four ways you can correct a mistake on your DS-260. You know that you need to follow the EXO-260 once the NVC contacts you and gives you the OK, some number, or invoice ID, which you use to log in to your computer electronic application center. So, after you pay the fees, DS-260 is the form you're going to fill out. Sometimes, I receive messages from people who made a mistake on the form, the DS-260, and they don't know exactly how they're going to correct those mistakes. OK, so the first thing you're going to do is, if you make a mistake on your form, the DS-260, and you just save it and didn't submit it to NVC yet, you can just reopen the form and correct the mistake. That's the easiest way. But in case you already submitted the DS-260 to NVC, because most of the people who send me a message have already sent their DS-260 form to NVC, they don't know exactly how they're going to correct the mistake on the form. OK, so the second thing you're going to do is send...
Award-winning PDF software
How To Edit Ds 260 Form
- Start filling out a PDF by clicking Get Form right in your browser.
- When you load the form, the built-in editor opens providing you with the sought editing tools.
- Just type to enter your personal data and other information to fill out the file.
- Click Help to learn How To Edit Ds 260 Form properly via our web-based service.
- Look through pages rigorous to find and fix all typos, mistakes, and so on.
- Using the signature tool, e-sign your file and make the document enforceable.
- Save your document and all edits you made by clicking Done.
- Share your PDF with your local lawyer via email or fax for verification if you still have doubts about How To Edit Ds 260 Form correctly.
- Submit the form to the service of the federal government as appropriate or download it to your desktop.
- You can also export the file to the cloud.
Always read all the information in the document carefully to find out more tips on How To Edit Ds 260 Form correctly on the first try. Pay attention to shallow details and contact the support team if necessary. Taking advantage of our PDF editor, you can fill out a template in a matter of minutes without any obstacles, e-sign it online with a legally-binding signature and save it in a format convenient for you.